Location: Preference on remote within the northeast United States. Will consider other locations on individual basis. Colorado or California could be considered.
The role: Lead the team on all aspects of sales and build out the appropriate processes for a high-functioning sales organization. This person will have board authority to develop this part of the business. They will also be implementing a digital sales process and CRM to the company as well as help the company with their sales cycles.
o Assume responsibility for all aspects of sales process, including the support of existing relationships and development of new relationships
o Develop a strategic sales plan to meet growth objectives with a tailored approach for specific market verticals and each channel – creating loyalty with our customers
o Take sales process to the next level including CRM implementation and management, sales funnel management, performance tracking, speed to market, and budgeting & forecasting
o Enhance digital presence and use of cutting-edge technology to match the quality of organization
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales at a solar or renewable energy company
- You are an excellent communicator with strong leadership and negotiation capabilities
- You have experience leading small sales teams, including setting objectives and tracking performance and can implement a traditional sales pipeline
- You have a can-do attitude and willingness to support all parts of the business (e.g., strategy, finance operations)
- You know how to take a lean approach: you can propose solutions and iterate quickly
- Exposure to the renewable energy markets in California, Colorado, or the Northeast ideal (NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA).
- You have experience developing strategic programs for large businesses and organizations to meet broader objectives than one-off sales
- Experience in the agriculture industry would be a benefit
- You have experience teaching and training others and can drive adoption of the changes you champion
The Company: solar developer and financier with experience in commercial and residential solar installations across 20+ states. Strong partnerships with agricultural and food companies.
If interested, and qualified, please apply here and send resume to Jordyn at [email protected] Qualified applicants will receive a response.