Project Engineer/Manager, Midstream
Location: Dallas, TX
The Project Engineer/Manager will be primarily responsible for designing, developing, analyzing and managing complex pipeline projects. They need to have experience project engineering and managing natural gas gathering and midstream pipeline projects.
- Provide engineering, project management and construction support for midstream pipeline projects and compressor facilities from conceptualization through commissioning
- Oversee the design and implementation of pipelines, station piping, equipment foundations, compressors, buildings, tank farms, gas processing skids, etc.
- Develop and review detailed equipment/material specifications and scopes of work
- Analyze equipment/material bids and make purchase order recommendations to management
- Chair project meetings including preparing agendas, and preparing meeting minutes
- Manage project schedules and track project costs
- 2-5 years of related midstream experience in pipeline and facility design/construction experience
- Must have a B.S/M.S in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering
- Must have experience with midstream pipeline design and construction or pipeline project management;
- Experience with natural gas gathering and midstream pipelines required
- Knowledge of industry codes/standards, permitting and safety requirements (CFR 192, API, ASME, OSHA, regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Ability to project engineer and manager projects including overseeing the development of pipeline alignment sheets, facility P&IDs, process flow diagrams and piping isometrics
- Willingness to work for a fast-paced, private equity company
- Experience with the following software packages: (Required) Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft products; (preferred) Ariel’s performance software, Synergi Gas Modeling, MS Project, ArcGIS, Google Earth, AutoCAD and/or Pipeline Toolbox preferred
If interested, and qualified, please apply here and send resume to Jordyn at [email protected] Qualified applicants will receive a response.