Location: Boulder, CO or remote within region
The Project Developer will support the origination, development, and delivery of renewable energy projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred; MBA and/or advanced cost accounting experience a plus
- 3+ years of C&I development exp. including distributed energy projects and/or C&I behind- or in-front-of-the-meter solar projects
- Commercial real estate development experience a plus
- Demonstrated success conceptualizing and selling renewable energy solutions
- Understanding of all aspects of solar power development, including siting, interconnection, permitting, construction, and financing as well as utility/energy/grid transformation
- Direct experience in transmission-level distribution-grid level project development, obtaining site control, acquiring interconnection services agreements, and managing equipment supply chains
- Understanding of the principles and values in microgrids
- Experience in ISO-NE NY ISO or CAISO strongly preferred; PJM or others a plus
If interested, and qualified, please apply here and send resume to Jordyn Pillatzke at [email protected] Qualified applicants will receive a call back.