Project Developer, Commercial Solar
Location: Boulder, CO
The Project Developer will support the origination, development, and delivery of projects commercial solar projects. This person will work with customers, utilities and local communities to create a more effective commercial solution delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred; MBA and/or advanced cost accounting experience a plus
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience, but ideally 5 or more years in commercial solar project management/development position
- MUST have commercial solar experience with rooftops
- Understanding of all aspects of solar power development, including siting, interconnection, permitting, construction, and financing as well as utility/energy/grid transformation
- Understanding of the principles and values in microgrids
If interested, and qualified, please apply here and send resume to Jordyn Pillatzke at [email protected] Qualified candidates will receive a call back.