Instrumentation and Controls Project Engineer
Location: Houston, TX or Dallas, TX
Travel: 50% – 90%
The Instrumentation & Control Project Engineer who will function as part of its Project Management Engineering team. This role will provide enterprise-wide technical support for company operations in various locations. In addition, this role will serve as the owner representative for a large CAPEX project, currently in front-end engineering and design (FEED), with a major engineering and construction contractor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the Instrument/Controls field within the Refining/Chemical industry
- Experience in troubleshooting I&C issues in an operating plant environment
- Exp. working with operations and maintenance on I/C issues and improvement projects EPC execution experience with a minimum project size of $100MM as an owner or contractor preferably in execution of a greenfield site project
- Experience working in an engineering contractor’s office
- Experience in managing a large process control systems design and installation contract preferably Emerson Delta V
- Strong technical knowledge with DCS programming, cause and effect diagram development and safety Interlock systems Strong mathematical, reasoning, problem solving and an understanding of P&ID's and PFD's
If interested, and qualified, please apply here and send resume to Jordyn Pillatzke at [email protected] Qualified applicants will receive a call back.