Schedule: Hybrid, 1+ day per week in office in Plano, TX
The Finance Manager will play a key role in driving operating performance across the territories and Operations. This person will create maximum value by supporting high quality, high integrity annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, KPI analytics and management reporting to the executive team and department leads.
- Lead financial planning and modeling aspects of the company
- Maintaining a multiyear forecast model
- Lead the Annual budget process, and any updates during the year
- Develop and reporting KPI’s for each segment
- Interact with Commercial and Sales teams to understand strategies and market drivers
- Create various analytics and reports showing trends, margins, supply chain impacts, etc.
- Aggregate large amount of qualitative and quantitative data and draw meaningful conclusions from outputs
- Assist with and lead special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Business required
- Master’s degree in finance, Accounting, or other Business Degrees preferred
- Experience in Investment Banking preferred
- IB experience preferably in oilfield services, or any two other energy-focused arenas
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with use of full ERP system. Acumatica ERP is a plus