Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Project Manager
Type: 12 month contract
Location: Claremont, CA
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering required, Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Min. 15 years' experience in in the chemicals or refining sector with GTL experience preferred
- Experience in project delivery strategy, specific objectives, key performance indicators, controls, and protocols
- Understand Level of Cost estimates with a thorough ability review and comment
- Good understanding of project controls including scheduling, cost, and risk analysis.
- Previous EPC PM contractor experience and owner representative with leadership positions as Project Manager preferred
- Understanding and experience in large greenfield construction projects (construction, labor force (800 to 1000 craft workers)
- Experience in constructability reviews (i.e., modularization, craft resources, etc.)
- FEED and EPC execution experience with a minimum project size of $250MM+ as an owner or contractor
- Experience in managing an engineering contractor, in their office, with a FEED contract and familiar with the FEL 2 and 3 gate process
- PMP and PE license desired, but not required
If interested, and qualified, please apply here and send resume to Jordyn Pillatzke at [email protected] Qualified applicants will receive a call back.