Director of Business Development (Bakken)
Location: Remote within North Dokota (Bakken)
The Position: This person will be responsible for creating new opportunities, managing the sales process, developing long-term customer relations, client communications, collaborating on technical solutions, submitting commercial proposals and working with the team to close the order. Travel will be normal in this role. Lead generation, account development and maintenance are primary responsibilities.
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in a sales/business development position
- Oil and Gas industry BD/Sales experience, preferably in Midstream
- Knowledge of the natural gas and NGL space preferred
- Established relationships with producers/operators and midstream companies in the Permian Basin required
- Sales experience managing distribution channels, ideally in the Permian Basin, preferred
If interested, and qualified, please apply to this posting and send resume to Jordyn Pillatzke at [email protected] Qualified applicants will receive a response.