Location: Phoenix, AZ or Remote
The Development Engineer will be someone with mid-to-senior level experience in renewable and/or traditional energy projects, particularly in the solar and energy storage space. They will be providing the following responsibilities:
- Work with the lead development engineer and company leadership to develop solutions for our client’s development projects
- Support designers and engineers in the development of CAD drawings, schematics, and single line diagrams.
- Simulate and optimize clients’ energy projects for the Lowest Cost of Energy (LCOE). This will require the use of PVSyst, Helioscope and Energy Toolbase as well as custom tools for optimization.
- Provide CAD layouts
- BS in in Electrical Engineering or other technical Bachelor’s from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum two (2) years relevant work experience in the renewable energy industry.
- Ability to manage scope, schedule, and budget on assigned projects.
- Familiar with electrical construction techniques, installation practices and plant start-up requirements.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, PVSyst, Helioscope and Energy Toolbase and MS Office.
- Experience with design of PV projects (desired).
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with consultants, authorities with jurisdiction, and regulatory agencies.
- Working knowledge and ability to read construction drawings and specifications.
If interested, and qualified, apply here and send resume to Jordyn at [email protected] Qualified applicants will receive a response.