Commercial Manager, Midstream
Location: Midland, TX
This person will originate, cultivate, negotiate, and close contracts with Producer Clients and maximize the profitability of their assets by establishing long term relationships with customers and effective communication with internal functions, customers, and external parties across a wide range of disciplines will be critical in this role. The role will be a mix of Business Development and Account Management as well as various contracts and agreement oversight.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with 5+ years of business experience in the energy or water midstream, upstream oil & gas,
- Experience working in a water management role for a Permian Basin oil & gas operator or a commercial role for a Permian Basin water services or midstream company
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Preferred experience in:
- Economic analysis, capital planning, and project management
- 3rd Party negotiations and contract development
- Land or right of way
- Energy contract terms and application of Operator business practices to Midstream services preferred
If interested, and qualified, please apply here and send resume to Jordyn Pillatzke at [email protected] Qualified applicants will receive a response.