Bradsby Group has an immediate need for a self-motivated, disciplined and experienced individuals to join our growing Accounting & Finance Division! If you are a Top Performer that desires a six figure income and highly competitive commission structure, we want to hear from you. Here’s your chance to join the top ranked recruiting firm in Denver!
- Have a proven track record in recruiting, sales, business development or any other performance-driven environment
- Be adept at establishing credibility through building relationships with clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly and effectively build a rapport with a diverse group of individuals.
- Be a proactive, self-starter who’s capable of handling a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Be motivated by uncapped earning potential & incentives for performance.
- Have a solid work ethic and sense of urgency; strong organizational skills and attention to detail; the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks.
- Have the ability to work independently, without supervision while also ready to face challenges and overcome them in a collaborative environment.
- Have knowledge & understanding of ATS or CRM, LinkedIn Recruiter, MS Office and other on-line resources or the willingness to learn through Bradsby Group’s in-house training.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Monthly guaranteed income/commission draw of $3750 + monthly commissions with limitless earning potential. Top Producers earn in excess of $500k+ in annual earnings.
- Competitive health benefits package; include, but not limited to, medical, vision, HSA and company paid dental premium for family.
- Life, short-term & long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership through our ESOP program & Profit Sharing
- Paid time off & paid holidays + our office shuts down from Christmas to New Year’s!
- Quarterly contest with eligibility for incentive trips and/or $hopping
- Season tickets – GO ROCKIES!! And so much more!!!!
Bradsby Group is a recruiting firm dedicated to sourcing high caliber individuals to meet the needs of our clients. Our recruiters are knowledgeable professionals who provide a high level of service, deliver effective solutions for our clients and foster successful relationships. Our rapid growth and success has been achieved by adhering to the highest possible quality standards and an uncompromising commitment to recruiting excellence. We strive to provide an environment that promotes growth, integrity, individuality and financial rewards for all concerned. Since 2008 Bradsby Group has been ranked the #1 staffing agency in Denver and is now 100% employee-owned. We offer a successful and rewarding team environment that includes industry specific teams, tried and true ethical recruiting practices and a solid entrepreneurial environment.
Bradsby group is an equal opportunity employer. Our company reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.